Friday, November 09, 2007

Hoo Whee! I'm rich...

I cannot reveal all the details because the deal is secret and confidential. Here is a teaser:

From Mr.OMAR KARBIEN The Manager of Audit & Account Department, BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso. Dear Friend, Please read carefully, This is secret and confidential.

I hope that you are well today. I am the Manager of Audit and account dept of our bank,with due respect i decided to contact you over this business financial transaction worth the sum of NINTEEN MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS($19,300,000.00)) in other to entrust this fund into your bank account.

This is an abandoned fund…

…And i want you to assure me solemnly that you are a trsutwothy,reliable,honest and capable to avoid cheating me in this business. If you are really sure of your integerity, Reply through my private email…

Tag:
Trackposted to Rosemary's Thoughts, third world county, Woman Honor Thyself, 123beta, Adam's Blog, Pirate's Cove, Blue Star Chronicles, Big Dog's Weblog, Cao's Blog, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe and OTA Extended Weekend.

No comments: